Broad Yorkshire Law was started by our Managing Director, Lois Bayliss, to ensure she could realise her dream to give clients what they wanted from their local law firm.
Based in the heart of the Yorkshire our approach to law is about giving the communities of South Yorkshire access to expert, local, legal advice. Our aim is to:
- Give YOU the client Personal Service;
- Provide YOU the client with specialist local expertise in Personal Injury and Family Law matters;
- Put YOU the client first.
Are we the right firm for you? We are happy to speak for FREE! So why not call us or email us now for a no obligation initial discussion.
A Virtual Law Firm
We are a virtual law firm – therefore unlike traditional law firms we have no walls or boundaries. We will see you out of hours if that’s what you need – we do not just work from 9-5! We do not believe that contacting a solicitor should make clients anxious or should be limited to walking into an office. As a virtual law firm you can contact us now using your telephone, PC or tablet.
Most law firms base themselves in an expensive High Street location or on an out of town business Park, shifting the cost of such lavish premises to the client. We do things differently:
- Our solicitors and paralegals work from their home office;
- We offer consultations by Skype and FaceTime (video call – saving you time and travel costs for a face to face meeting);
- We use technology to ensure you can access us by telephone, video call, email or in person;
- Of course you can meet us in person by appointment – just like other solicitors if you prefer the traditional approach – we want you to decide what suit your needs;
- We offer appointments outside of office hours.
Family and Personal Injury Advice
Broad Yorkshire Law offers client’s expertise in two areas that are highly personal and emotive so we know you will want a personal service. We do not operate a call centre and you will get to know your solicitor Lois, and her team, quickly to ensure you are comfortable talking about your relationship issues or your injuries. We will focus on dealing with your matter professionally whilst ensuring you understand what is happening, when and why.
Broad Yorkshire Law offer family law advice including divorce, financial and children’s proceedings. We also offer advice to those with an injury from any type of accident or clinical negligence.
Where we work?
Broad Yorkshire Law is based in Sheffield but we act for clients across Yorkshire and the surrounding towns of Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham. We speak to clients initially for free so if you are not sure if we can help calls us and we will happily discuss what your options are and why.
Had a Personal Injury
We deal with a wide variety of accident claims from a slip and trip accident in the supermarket through to industrial disease and medical negligence cases.Personal Injury Services
Need help with Family Law?
Seperating from your partner is difficult. We will guide you through the process by focusing on you and your needs.Family Law Services